Fixed Assets Accountant
Company: Russell Tobin
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client, an electric vehicle manufacturer is looking for a
Fixed Assets Accountant!Job Description
- Partner closely with various business units within the Company
such as, Purchasing Team, Manufacturing Engineers and Project
Managers to review, analyze, and implement standards that directly
impact capital assets/fixed assets accounting.
- Review fixed assets purchase requests (initial asset creation
- Review and place assets under construction (CIP/AUC assets
- Record and review fixed assets disposition in the system.
Assign and issue fixed asset tags. Reconcile fixed asset sub-ledger
vs. general ledger and prepare fixed assets roll-forward for the
- Perform various fixed assets analyses (depreciation
reasonableness, mid-month review, fluctuation analysis).
- Facilitate Fixed Asset physical inventory count.
- Provide audit (internal/external) support (i.e. pull relevant
fixed assets support and address various inquiries).
- Assist with special projects as neededRequirements
- Background in automotive industry or other form of
- Specialties with Equipment and Building Improvements
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize
appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and/or the
equivalent in experience Strong understanding of US GAAP Working
knowledge of SAP is a plusAPPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Russell Tobin, Newark , Fixed Assets Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!