Sr EMC Test Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we
set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of
mobility.We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr EMC Test Engineer. This position
requires an experienced professional to work directly with
Infotainment Test & Validation team to accomplish DVP on time. Our
ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or
her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected
to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess
the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
fast-paced environment.The Role
- Report to Test and Validation team and will be responsible
- Test/Support/Validate various LUCID products for Conducted and
Radiated EMI/EMC compliance.
- Partner/Assist Design Engineers during EMC pre-compliance and
compliance testing and debugging.
- Collaborate/Work with cross-functional teams to develop EMC
pre-compliance plans/procedures for both system and component level
testing at both in-house and external labs.
- Plan/Schedule and conduct EMC testing at external labs
- Generate test plan requirements as well as organize appropriate
test setups (conducted and radiated) for adherence to relevant EMC
- Provide EMC design recommendations for ECUs
- Assist with selection/procurement/calibration of various EMC
- Extensive experience using various laboratory equipment such as
LISNs, Antennas, Spectrum Analyzers, EMI Receivers, Oscilloscopes,
- Familiar with EMC test environment setup for different
FCC/CISPR standards for both emission and immunity
- Good Understanding of EMI/EMC regulations and international
standards (such as FCC part 15/18/22/24/27 and CISPR
11/22/24/32/35, EN 61000-X series) as well as other specific
standards set by OEMs.
- Experience in evaluating EMC Test Data/Reports and
interpretation of various standards regarding compliance
- A strong desire to create state-of-the-art engineering products
as an integral part of a capable team.
- Experience with confluence and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and
- Previous Experience in taking an automotive product through a
formal FCC/CISPR certification process.
- Extensive experience in setting up of EMC pre-compliance
environment for emission and immunity requirements (both conducted
and radiated).Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in EMC testing (Automotive is a
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of
gainful employment within the United StatesAt Lucid, we prioritize
the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends
above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the
increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must
provide original documentation confirming status as having received
the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's
guidelines on their first day of employment.Individuals seeking a
medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be
granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to
and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated
Covid-19 Response team.To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr EMC Test Engineer, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!