Sr Design Validation and Test Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr Design Validation and Test Engineer.
This position requires an experienced professional to work directly
with Infotainment Test & Validation team to accomplish DVP on time.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his
or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment.
- The Role
- Report to Test and Validation team and will be responsible for
developing test plan, component level test (DVT) and setting up,
testing and reporting all the results to the infotainment and
- Collaborate with HW Design Engineers to develop and execute
hardware verification test plans
- Board level functional testing
- Design, build and program test systems used in HW testing as
well generate automated reports tracking test results
- Upload test setups, test plans and results into confluence and
- Create test sequences to verify performance and limitations of
- Contribute with design team to resolve problems and develop
- Analyzes test results and test data to determine if design
meets functional and performance specifications
- Research advanced measurement techniques
- Prototyping EOL
- Supports validation team.
- Extensive experience in testing of Digital and Analog/Mixed
- Experience in high speed, Schematics and PCB board debugging,
- Experience using RF measurement instruments, vector network
analyzers, spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, high-speed
oscilloscopes, signal generators, arbitrary waveform
- Ability to generate tests cases to validate product
- Ability to read and interpret PCB schematics and perform basic
digital and analog circuit analysis
- Experience designing and analyzing test procedures to minimize
- Knowledge of industrial controls systems and their
communications interfaces and protocols such as Ethernet/IP
- Proficiency with measurement automation tools and scripting
languages such as, Python, Labview, Labwindows and Matlab.
- Experience with electronic hardware design tools such as
Cadence or Mentor Graphics
- Experience testing and validating Functional Safety
- Familiarity and experience working with, Gigabit Ethernet, FPD
link, CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, RS232
- EMC/EMI is a plus
- WCCA and DFMEA
- At least 5 years of experience in HW testing (Automotive is a
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering (MS preferred)
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr Design Validation and Test Engineer, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!