Sr. Android VHAL Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Android VHAL Engineer to design,
implement, and deliver framework components for in-vehicle software
systems. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- The Role
- Design, implement, and deliver framework components for
in-vehicle software system.
- Work with application software engineers, user experience team
and BSP/kernel team to create a modular and extensible system
- Work with other ECU teams in the company to deliver end-to-end
- Work with 3rd parties especially tier1 vendors to integrate and
development corresponding features for in-vehicle software
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on
testing, and user validation.
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in Android
development and/or embedded Linux environment, and proven industry
experience of shipping Android software products.
- Good at least one of the following Android domains: Android
VHAL, Car Service
- Good understanding CAN, vehicle signals, Ethernet and VLAN
- Experience with VHAL signals is a plus
- Good understanding of Android frameworks including the general
Application framework and native framework.
- Good at least one of the Android framework domains.
- Experience designing, developing and real-world deployment of
complex Android software systems.
- Comfortable coding with C, C++ (C++ 11/14/17 preferred) , and
- Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and
- Willing to take ownership for tasks working on.
- Experience in automotive especially infotainment system is
optional but make you better.
- BS or MS in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Android VHAL Engineer, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!