Senior ETL Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an ETL Engineer who will design and
develop enterprise data using pipeline technologies such as SQL,
Python, Redshift, and Airflow. You will create and implement a
Master Data Management strategy to ensure data standardization,
quality, and governance, and provide a single source of truth for
the domains. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates
will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective
fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- The Role
- ETL Design and Development of enterprise data using pipeline
technologies such as SQL, Python, Redshift, and Airflow
- Design Data Marts, Fact, and Dimension tables.
- Create and implement a Master Data Management strategy to
ensure data standardization, quality, and governance, and provide a
single source of truth for the domains.
- Demonstrates proven success performing in one or more MDM
applications: Customer, Product, or Supplier with multiple
full-lifecycle implementation projects.
- Design, develop and automate, Self-serviced and Executive
dashboards with Tableau and Grafana.
- Expert in normalization/de-normalization techniques for data
analysis and optimum performance in big data environment using
- Expert in data warehousing, data lake design, data modeling,
and data management
- Interface with business customers, gathering requirements and
delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing
metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business
- Deliver near-real-time and batch-processed data and
applications to a team of analysts and data scientists who create
insights and analytics applications for our stakeholders.
- Participate in data strategy and road map exercises, business
intelligence/data warehouse product selection, design, and
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, or related
- 7+ years of work experience with ETL, data modeling, and
business intelligence data architectures.
- Expert in at least one SQL language such as ANSI SQL, T-SQL, or
- Extensive experience with data analysis and Business
- Proven experience and expertise with Tableau and Similar
- Experience with Scheduling and orchestration tools such as
Airflow, Informatica, or Similar
- Experience developing and managing data warehouses.
- Experience in distributed and columnar databases.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and communicate
them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Familiarity with AWS solutions such as S3, Parquet/ORC,
- Working with unstructured or semi-structured datasets
- Experience working directly with business users and executives
to build reports.
- Familiar with, Spark, Kafka, and streaming applications.
- Familiar with Manufacturing, Sales, and Finance data.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Senior ETL Engineer, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!