Automotive SW Test and Validation Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 1, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking an Automotive SW Test and Validation
Engineer who will work with integration engineers to identify,
generate and implement test cases and validation criteria for a
system under test. You will work with Test managers to configure
test setups and test runs according to the test plan.
- The Role
- Work with integration engineers to identify, generate and
implement test cases and validation criteria for a system under
- Work with Test managers to configure test setups and test runs
according to the test plan
- Work with integration to design and build test benches to test
and validate and high voltage and low voltage systems.
- Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant
engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly.
- Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and
validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as
per ISO 26262.
- Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage
- Troubleshoot various systems and ECUs using lab and measurement
equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as
well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
- Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate and
improve automation scripts.
- Run tests at various levels of integration, document and report
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause
identification and resolution
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement.
- 1+ years of automotive testing experience.
- Moderate knowledge of Python/Perl/CAPL scripting language.
- Hands-on skills to design, build and bring up test
- Knowledge and experience with automotive communication
protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and related tools to measure and
command signals, though scripting or otherwise.
- Strong knowledge of EV vehicle operation.
- Knowledge of FMVSS and SAE standards and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Vector CAN and Diagnostic analysis
- Bachelor of Science (Master of Science preferred), in the areas
of Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer
Science, or other related fields.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Automotive SW Test and Validation Engineer, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!