Senior Security Engineer (US Citizen OR GC only)
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Role: Senior Security EngineerType: Contract to HireClient:
Automotive OEM (famous for EVs)Eligibility: US Citizen OR Green
CardPay: Up to $86/hr on W2 with benefits and 1.5X Overtime
- Participate in and coach the Security Operations & Incident
Response Develops and maintains access control rules
- Serve as a security expert in network, application design,
operating systems, endpoint protection, mobile devices, and
foundational InfoSec technical controls.
- Work closely with software and data engineers to ensure
adequate security solutions are in place throughout all
- Conduct periodic training and knowledge transfer sessions for
external/internal department staff and business partners
- Manage and update the InfoSec risk model, and in coordination
with other functional teams
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business functional areas and
internal IT resources.
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are aligned to
policy and are implemented within regulatory and contractual
- Advocate for cyber risk mitigation during planning sessions and
implementation of new services.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the
information security strategy.
- Plan, design and build of enterprise scale security
- Monitor cyber-security requirements for local area networks
(LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs),
routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design
- Network design and architecture, Cloud based services (PaaS,
IaaS, SaaS), Virtualization / Containerization, Mobile security
(MDM, MAM), Encryption / PKI, Database security, Application / API
- Management (IDM) Understanding of software development
- Proficiency in several security technologies including data
loss prevention, encryption, cloud access security brokers,
identity and access management, micro-segmentation, multi-factor
authentication, endpoint protection, SIEM and perimeter
- Experience implementing DoD and Federal IA Assessment and
Authorization (A&A) processes, IA controls and developing and
maintaining associated documentation.
- Experience with security features and/or vulnerability of
various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs) and
- Experience with network and system security administration,
including operating system security configuration and account
management best practices for MS Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,
and CISCO systems.
- Familiar with Program Protection Plan (PPP).
Keywords: RGBSI, Newark , Senior Security Engineer (US Citizen OR GC only), Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!