Incident Response Engineer - Automotive Security
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Perform incident detection, investigation and respond to
incidents for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures, Incident Response Plans
for Automotive Security Operation Center.
- Perform deep-dive investigations, research and accordingly
recommend the improvements in detection capabilities.
- Conduct tabletop exercises with Automotive SOC stakeholders and
recommend changes, improvements in the security processes, and
- Perform Incident Reviews, document the findings and ensure
remediations are reviewed and taken care of.
- Collaborate with different teams such as Software, IT Security,
Safety and other teams to implement and improve automotive security
posture of company.
- Perform Reverse Engineering, Malware Analysis and Threat
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Work closely with larger Automotive Cyber Security team to
enhance the security processes, and technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Cybersecurity or any equivalent degree.
- Minimum 6-8 years of direct experience as an Information
Security analyst role.
- Professional experience in incident detection and response,
malware analysis or reverse engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in Tier 2 or Tier 3
SOC environments performing security incident investigation and
security incident response.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Assessment processes, and tools is a
- Experience with SIEM Tools(eg: Splunk, Logrhythm).
- Experience with host and network monitoring and security
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence tools and
- Proven ability to perform data analysis, incident
investigations and root cause analysis.
- Experience with developing Standard Operating Procedures, and
Incident Response Plan.
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity Frameworks such as SANs,
NIST Cybersecurity frameworks.
- Proven ability to leverage Mitre ATT&CK framework, for
implementing Security Monitoring controls.
Keywords: RGBSI, Newark , Incident Response Engineer - Automotive Security, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!