Sr. Process Engineer, General Assembly
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury
electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend
the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence.
Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the
future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by
creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
The Sr. Process Engineer, General Assembly will be responsible for
taking the lead role in designing new General Assembly equipment at
Lucid. The General Assembly Process Engineer will work closely with
Logistics, Manufacturing Operations, Manufacturing Engineers,
Product Engineering, New Product Introduction and other
cross-functional teams to ensure the General Assembly process is
properly designed and implemented.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead technical efforts of teams
engaged in complex new process development.
- Develop an assembly plan for the launch of new products and new
processes and execute.
- Develop and generate General Assembly PFMEA and Control Plans
for all process steps.
- Co-ordinate launch activities with both Plant and Vehicle
- Help Achieve defined volume, worker density, costs, and safety
- Identify, trial, and implement new tooling, equipment and
processes that can improve manpower efficiency and quality.
- Effectively manage Bill of Process and Factory Resources in 3DX
- Maintain and execute MODAPTS time studies through
- Develop training programs for production associates.
- Along with Logistics develop lineside layouts and maintain PFEP
for delivery of parts and presentation to the operators.
- Experience working with the following equipment: Robotics EOAT,
Pick and Place Lift assists and automation, adhesive dispensation,
vision systems and metrology.
- Assign Torque tooling and help execute complete tooling
strategy for area of ownership.
- Generate detailed work instructions in Dozuki for all operators
and stations. You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- 5+ years in Process Engineering preferably in an automotive
- Experience in automotive General Assembly Process Engineering
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex
- Possess strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and
professionally at various levels both inside and outside the
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, CATIA and DELMIA.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required (to include evenings
and weekends, as needed).
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific
to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and
in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account
the wide variety of factors that are considered in making
compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset;
experience, education and training; certifications; and other
relevant business and organizational factors.
---California (Bay Area) - $115,000 - $150,000 annually
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of
competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful
candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid's equity
program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to
the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive
awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without
limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its Candidate Privacy
Notice. If you are a California resident, please refer to our
California Candidate Privacy Notice.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Process Engineer, General Assembly, Engineering , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!