Systems Engineering Program Manager
Posted on: February 19, 2021
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Program Management to
understand the product vision, and break it down into actionable
requirements for the development team.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan,
and deliver product that meets requirements.
- Able to guide the team and facilitate in prototyping HW for
demo and provide quick feedback.
- Able to provide risk assessment and work with design resources
(internal and/or external) to ensure timely delivery of designs and
assets to the development team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and geographically remote
teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Develop best practices in fast evolving and dynamic
environments in order to ship new features, including effective bug
triage and issue resolution.
- Identify and manage risks and communicate status to project
- Effectively communicate across the board (team members, vendors
and to the executive management).Requirements:
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
or related field.
- 5+ years of project management experience, especially with
web-based / mobile products.
- 3+ years in a Hands-On systems Engineering role.
- Experienced working with ODM, OEM, CM highly desired.
- Experienced in building HW and IOT devices.Additional Skills &
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and the
- Strong technical background in robotics, motion controls,
sensors, mechatronics is a plus.
- Comprehends and deals well with rapid changes and remains
flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Able to filter and distill relevant information for the right
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and
critical thinking capabilities.
- Serious consideration will be given to qualified candidates
from computer vision fields with relevant
hardware/firmware/software product development experience.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown
structures. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts
with its employees. We also know that an individual's success
starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields
competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our
contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a
leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250
non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve
more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent
solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Newark , Systems Engineering Program Manager, Executive , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!