Service Operations Account Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job SummaryThe Account Manager directs the planning and
execution of all work orders for his or her assigned accounts. The
Account Manager also handles all aspects of client relationships,
including maintaining or improving customer satisfaction,
identifying new business opportunities and margin improvements, and
ensuring collections are on schedule.The ideal candidate will have
a great outgoing personality, outstanding organization skills, and
initiative. - - -The candidate for this role is a person that
solves problems, functions well in a fast-paced environment, and is
constantly looking for additional methods for continuous
improvement. -Overall, the right fit for this role is a proactive,
self-starter that is inquisitive, takes ownership, and wants to
grow their personal and professional skills in a hyper-accelerated
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Including but not limited
- Serves as single-point-of-contact for coordinating activities,
orders, and personnel for each assigned account.
- Provides timely response to client requests for products and
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of client needs,
corporate goals, business practices and performance criteria.
- Manages client relationships to deliver customer satisfaction
and ensure strong ongoing business relationships.
- Communicates order status, scheduling of orders for
delivery/installation, and punch list resolution to customers.
- Provides accurate and timely response to customer questions on
all aspects of Work Orders. -Project Management
- Oversees all customer projects and work orders; directs the
implementation of customer orders and service requests.
- Reviews work plans, schedules, and logistics established for
- Provides ongoing project status reports to clients.
- Attends site visits and project and account meetings as
- This is on a project-by-project basis.
- Ensures Insidesource and client standards of performance are
met on all project work.
- Maintains and communicates all project documentation to
customers and within Insidesource's systems.
- Manages team assignments to ensure workload is balanced and
supported. -Account Coordination:
- Works directly with the internal A/C to oversee order
management on all work, including large projects, and all things
dealing with CORE.
- Analyzes order requirements, details scope of work requests
service pricing, and schedules work with the dispatcher for
deliveries and small installations.
- Communicates with the customer on the schedule of work, site
requirements, and project parameters for deliveries and small
- Communicates with field staff regarding project details. -Work
- Sends order information to appropriate internal and external
personnel (Account Management staff, operations, customer,
- Reviews receiving information from the warehouse and
acknowledge the matching of orders; assists with resolving
- Prepares Work Order packet and delivers to dispatch.
- Provides schedule information to the dispatcher.
- Ensures all punch list work is done in a timely manner.
- Initiates T & M quotes.
- Preparation of billing for a product delivered and work
performed; verifies invoice amounts and balance.
- Manages customer signoffs for all assigned work orders.
- Manages invoices for all product and service work for assigned
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proven
ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
organization and with customers and vendors
- The work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word),
intermediate/advanced level in Excel, including proficiency with
lookups and pivot tables a plus
- Furniture industry background is helpful or the ability to
quickly learn it
- Working knowledge of safety regulations and
- Interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively
with a wide range of people both within and outside the
- Demonstrated commitment to professionalism, integrity, and
sound judgment in business transactions, and to providing the
highest level of customer satisfaction
- Requires the ability to multi-task, manage time, and work well
- Must be able to work extended hours during critical times as
- Self-motivated and able to contribute individually and as a
team, with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, as well as prioritize and adhere to
Keywords: Insidesource, Newark , Service Operations Account Manager, Executive , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!