NPI Program Manager, ECU
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. NPI Program Manager, ECU. This
position requires leading the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI,
Ramp and Sustaining activates. Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- The Role
- Lead the Manufacturing ECU team for all NPI, Ramp and
- Manage Contract Manufacturer operations for all Engineering
builds and Production.
- Track all open operational issues from Engineering builds and
drive to resolution.
- Own and drive quality improvements between builds, create a
yield bridge as required.
- Lead DFx and Design Reviews.
- Communicate regularly to management on NPI activities and
Status for all programs assigned.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain, SQE and Engineering to
support material changes resulting from ECO/ECR s, plan for new
material transitions and minimize obsolescence of old
- Process improvement is a key matrix in this position, you will
be required to present process, production, planning, NPI
improvements and status regularly.
- Make sure all Processes are documented and released.
- Review all SOP s, BOMs & Process documents for accuracy and
content for all products.
- Plan capacity and factory equipment required to meet demand
- Lead all communications, upward and downward through the
organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
- You Bring
- NPI Program Management in an Engineering or Operations
- Experience in manufacturing, engineering or product
- Experience with Engineering Change Orders (ECO), E&O
analysis, planning and material
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced, changing environments
- Skilled in working with multiple organizations across different
cultures and regions
- Ability to work in a small, motivated group within a larger
- Deep level of understanding of BOMs structures and change
- Ability to manage day to day tasks, while driving mid/long term
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree required, in EE, CS, CE or related field
- 10+ years of experience in electronics to end customers
- At least 5 years of New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Previous Asian CM program management experience, including
on-site support required.
- Experience with high volume Consumer or Enterprise, with
Automotive ECU experience a definite plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP, Bug tracking and ECO/BOM systems experience (Examples;
NetSuite, Jira, Arena)
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral)
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , NPI Program Manager, ECU, Executive , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!