Company: Juva Life
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The goal of the Retail General Manager is to enhance the
customer experience at the dispensary and drive sales while
promoting a positive work environment geared towards growth and
development. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for
the day-to-day operations at the retail level which includes:
hiring, onboarding, scheduling, operations, cash handling,
inventory and compliance. The role requires strong leadership
skills to develop the customer service skills of your staff and in
turn develop strong relationships with clientele and increase
sales.This location is a newly approved facility and the GM will be
responsible for recruiting, hiring and training all new staff.Job
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations.
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and
increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the
brands mission and upholds regulations.Salary$75000 - $100000 USD
per yearRequired Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales
- Proven track record of developing talent.Desired Skills
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory
including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).About Juva LifeAt Juva we are
building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our
mission is to provide the highest quality, safest cannabis products
possible. Were able to deliver consistent value to employees,
customers, and investors because of the values that drive our work
- how we do business and why. We are deeply and actively committed
to the communities we serve. Our team includes professionals who
are top of their fields. We are a team of best-in-class executives
and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion
for advancing cannabis products. Our well-established company is
growing rapidly and we are adding to our team of professionals and
specialists.BenefitsMedical, dental and vision (after intro
period)Paid time offFlexible BenefitsEqual opportunity employerJuva
Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Juva Life, Newark , Retail Manager, Executive , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!