Front Desk Supervisor - Newark Residence Inn
Posted on: May 24, 2023
What you will be doing
- Ensure proper staffing levels of front office associates,
including interviewing, hiring, supervising, training and
scheduling front desk agents, front office supervisors, guest
service aides/bell staff, concierge staff and PBX operators.
- Have complete understanding of Front Office staff's roles and
duties and be able to perform duties at any given time.
- Accurately manage and operate the MICROS system at the front
office, including all daily transactions and those which are not
- Accurately check AM and PM discrepancy reports.
- Communicate with Housekeeping and Engineering Departments
regarding guest rooms, requests and maintenance requests/needs.
Efficiently process guest requests to the appropriate
- Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and
professionally checking them in and out of the hotel, answering
questions, and assisting guests with needs.
35466 Dumbarton Ct, Newark, California 94560-1100
Set out on your Silicon Valley adventure with a stay at the
Residence Inn Newark Silicon Valley. Enjoy our perfect location,
ideally situated between San Jose, Oakland and San Francisco, and
suitable for long-term business stays and weekend getaways
What we are looking for
- Ability to calmly work with high demand and/or upset
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Newark , Front Desk Supervisor - Newark Residence Inn, Hospitality & Tourism , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...