Human Resources Administrator
Company: NLB Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Title: HR Administrator Location: Newark CADuration: 3 plus
- Provide administrative support to the human resources function
in all areas.
- Maintains employee personnel records and document
- Maintain accurate documents and records as required.
- Input employee personal data into human resources
information/computer system (HRIS) database.
- Processes various , manually or electronically, related to
documenting human resources activities such as new-hire,
change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations,
- Assist in new-hire orientations preparation and provides
positive onboarding experience for new hires.
- I9 verification, I9 re-verification, and onsite onboarding
- Assisting with researching and providing information related to
company policies, trainings, and other human resource
- Answer HR Helpdesk employee inquiries by providing answers,
guidance and resources.
- Assist in off-boarding process.
- Assist in Change of Status inquiries
- Assist with the company's LMS system and compliance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resource
Management or related field desired.
- 1-3 years' experience in Human Resources as a coordinator or as
an administrative assistant .
- Excellent Advanced Excel skills as well as proficient Microsoft
Word and PowerPoint skills is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills. Focus on
employee data accuracy and integrity.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with
discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and
demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and
Keywords: NLB Services, Newark , Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!