DC Associate, First Shift, $20.50/hr.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionPay rate $20.50/hr.Plus $1.00/hr. premium after
power equipment certificationOur DC/Warehouse Associates are a
vital part of our warehouse and assist in, but not limited to;pick
pack and stage parts, utilize hand-held radio frequency devise (RF
scanners), and move boxes throughout the distribution
- Marks pallets with identifying store information.
- Uses the computer / RF to enter records.
- Uses equipment (pallet jack, forklift, etc.)
- Uses voice picking system
- Keeps work area neat, clean and hazard free.
- Will be required to use a hand held radio frequency device
- Consistent, reliable attendance
- Other related duties as assigned.Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work on various shifts, overtime, weekends, and
holidays as needed
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
instructions, and procedure manuals
- Basic math strategies: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in
all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not
requiredPhysical RequirementsThe physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by a team member to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the team member will berequired to:
- Stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms, talk and
- Frequently required to stop, kneel and crouch
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance must regularly
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100
- Have specific vision abilities which include close vision,
distance vision, and ability to adjust focusCalifornia Residents
click below for Privacy Notice:
Keywords: WORLDPAC, Newark , DC Associate, First Shift, $20.50/hr., Human Resources , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!