Senior Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend Platform
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility Lucid's mission is to
inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most
captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human
experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to
power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
industry. We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer,
Cloud/Backend Platform. You will conceptualize and build
applications in cloud environments. Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Conceptualizing and building applications in cloud
- Architecting Cloud applications which scale efficiently.
- Architect a Microservices in Cloud, using optimal design for
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, Microservices.
- Leading a team of highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers and
utilizing their abilities to achieve big goals.
- Inspire the engineers to push themselves to their personal best
and beyond. Qualifications
- Proficiency in Data Structures, Algorithms and writing
- Should have sound understanding of distributed systems and its
- Has prior experience, designing a system which scales from
- Proficiency in a major programming language like Golang, C/C++,
- Hands-on experience with Containers and Container
Orchestration. Docker and Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Messaging Queues and the Pub/Sub
- Hands-on experience with setting up a Full Stack.
- Experience with API design and services.
- Experience with developing software which scale.
- Experience in establishing high quality code base.
- Working knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP,
MQTT, REST etc.
- Working knowledge of TLS/SSL
- Experience with Kafka and MQTT message brokers.
- Sound understanding of REST, API design and distributed systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or
- 8+ years of experience working with cloud-based systems.#ACMPBe
part of something amazing Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you. At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we
celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national
or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Senior Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend Platform, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!