Android Software Engineer
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Position: Android Software EngineerLocation: Newark, CA
(Onsite)Duration: 8+ Months (Possible Extension- Long Term Project)
- We are seeking Android software engineer to work on the user
interface for automotive infotainment system.
- Work in conjunction with the user experience design team to
define, scope, and refine the user-facing features and
- Design, implement, and deliver the in-vehicle software
utilizing the underlying platform, frameworks, and SDKs.
- Work in conjunction with platform software engineers to analyze
and optimize the system to achieve a highly responsive user
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve relevant issues based on
testing, and user validation.You Should Have:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in Android
development, and proven industry experience of shipping Android
- Domain knowledge and experience of software development on the
Android system, and have worked with multiple area of Android
- Proficiency in Java programming to write clean and well
- Experience with IDEs, source code management, unit testing,
code review, issue tracking, and graphics performance analysis
- Ability to communicate technical ideas clearly and
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not
- Experience building maps and navigation software (good to
- Experience working with Android framework, HAL, and building
- Experience working in an Agile software development
- Able to rapidly prototype UI solutions for internal
demonstrations and technical evaluations.
- Education BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fieldsby
Keywords: Xoriant, Newark , Android Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!