Company: Fine Global Hr
Posted on: January 12, 2022
High growth, pre-IPO company in stealth mode
Join a rapidly growing company that is developing ground-breaking
genomics technologies that will push the boundaries in the
clinical, life sciences research and therapeutic fields. We are
well-funded by global top-tier investors, including venture capital
firms and growth equity investors. Our team brings together unique
and diverse expertise across multiple disciplines, from healthcare
and life sciences, to engineering, to technology and software and
beyond. We are a collaborative group of more than 200 employees,
including successful entrepreneurs, hardware and software
engineers, genomics and biotechnology experts, molecular and
computational biologists, software and algorithm experts, and
operations and commercial leaders. Play an important role in the
development and commercialization of technology and products that
will accelerate our understanding of life, biology and disease and
transform large industries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our
You are a full-stack engineer with solid experience designing and
developing applications in modern web technology stacks. You will
develop web applications that enable scientists and engineers to
explore and visualize large and complex datasets. As an early
member of a small team, you will make fundamental contributions to
our software design and implementation.
How Youll Contribute
- Conceptualize, design, develop, test, and deploy scalable web
applications for tracking and visualizing complex engineering and
scientific data and workflows.
- Implement well designed and high-quality software in a
fast-paced agile environment.
- Work with product engineers and data scientists to spec out new
- Collaborate across teams on priorities, deadlines, and
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing web
- Expertise with user-interface design and developing front-end
- Proficient writing server-side business logic in NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience with relational or NoSQL databases.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Skilled with unit and integration testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience with AWS services (e.g. Lambda, API
Gateway, RDS, S3) preferred.
- Knowledge with scientific data visualization preferred.
- Experience with C# .NET web development is preferred.
We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and
employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, military
or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
applicable laws.by Jobble
Keywords: Fine Global Hr, Newark , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!