Staff Software Engineer, Vehicle Connectivity
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Creative Lead for Motion has a unique perspective and a
creative sensibility able to translate motion across content types
and are responsible for all motion graphics storytelling needs of
the company. The Creative Lead for the Motion Team will have the
opportunity to guide the strategic message capturing the character
of the Lucid brand.
This role is located on-site at Headquarters in Newark, Ca.
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop complex software for Telematics Control
- Develop framework and features for supporting WiFi and LTE
Connectivity for Lucid Air.
- Architect Software to work with multi-core processor
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating
individual functions into the control unit.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to
ensure robustness of design
- Integrate with different teams such as Cloud, Powertrain, Data
Science etc to realize the project.
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Computer Science OR Computer engineering OR
- Strong Proficiency in C/C++ & Shell Scripting
- Core understanding of Linux Operating System and Device Drivers
Experience working with Network Manager and its APIs.
- Experience with creating unit tests and test plans Strong
Socket Programming experience
- Deep understanding of IPC mechanisms such as Message Queues,
Shared Memory etc.
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms Working
knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP, MQTT, REST
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's in Computer Science OR Computer engineering OR
- Experience working with embedded WiFi and LTE modules
- Working knowledge of Security Protocols such as TLS/SSL
- Working knowledge of writing Yocto Recipes
- Experience in the field of automotive software development
- Experience with Linux Kernel Programming, writing device
drivers, customizing U-Boot Experience with scripting tools and
methods to optimize SW development and testing activities
- Experience writing software for connected services At least 10+
years of industry experience
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Staff Software Engineer, Vehicle Connectivity, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!