Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 2, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Data Science and Machine Learning team at Lucid is on the
mission to design, develop, and deploy AI solutions to help make
safe and sustainable products and services on par with Lucid s
Luxury brand This opportunity involves creating end-to-end AI
solutions from design and development to delivery of data-driven
services and products utilizing AI, big data, cloud, and edge
computing. You are a motivated person who is passionate about
implementing high-tech AI solution in Automotive and especially EV
industry. You have strong technical skills and know-how and willing
to learn and grow on how to build one of the most advanced AI and
ML software teams in the EV industry.
- Work on state-of-the-art large-scale machine learning
- Work alongside with data scientists and machine learning domain
experts to design advanced models based on state-of-the-art machine
learning techniques and deliver high-quality, high-throughput
- Provide architecture and technical direction for frontend and
- Design and develop software tools for data analytics
- Implement and optimize highly efficient, scalable software
packages for big data applications
- Work closely with Data Scientists to implement production ready
- Own the development and maintenance of critical pieces of core
- Help design internal code standards processes
- Review code to produce clean, efficient, reusable code that is
unit tested, and adheres to internal code standards
- Responsible for integrating, deploying, testing, and verifying
various algorithms and models in the cloud and in the computing
system on vehicles
- Bachelor s or advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in computer science
or STEM field.
- Strong programming in Python, C++, Java, Scala or C.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and systems
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of database technology, schema design, and query
- Critical thinking and good communication skills
- Nice to Haves
- Experience with machine/deep learning frameworks such as
TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe, MXNet, etc
- Experience with analytics and big data tools (Spark, SQL,
Presto, Hive) to create horizontally scalable solutions.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs and front-end
Angular JS, or React JS
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Software Engineer, Machine Learning, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!