Staff Software Engineer, Telematics
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 2, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Staff Software Engineer, Telematics. Our
ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or
her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected
to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess
the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- The Role
- Design and develop complex software for full vehicle
diagnostics on the Telematics Control Unit
- Architect Software to work with multi-core processor
- Provide design, development, and debug support for integrating
individual functions into the control unit.
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Develop a design and/or product validation test program to
ensure robustness of design.
- Integrate with different teams such as Cloud, Powertrain, Data
Science etc to realize the project.
- Strong proficiency in C and C++, and object oriented
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS Fundamentals and IPC
- Strong knowledge of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS).
- Experience with Diagnostics-over-IP (DoIP) is a big plus.
- Experience writing Software Automotive Diagnostics is a
- Experience with scripting languages/tools and methods to
optimize SW development and testing activities.
- At least 12+ years of industry experience
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Staff Software Engineer, Telematics, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!