Staff Software Engineer Automation Framework Lead
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Lucid, we don t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we prioritize the
health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above
all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid
employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may
not be required to provide original documentation confirming status
as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination
requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer
to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions
requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team. To all recruitment agencies : Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility At Lucid, we set
out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to
the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is
in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are
no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own
experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds
in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we re
providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate
and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Technical Specialist SDE in Test. Our
ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or
her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected
to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess
the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a
- The Role
- Implement test standards, best practices and workflows as
- Own the test process of Hardware In the Loop (HIL) level,
including commissioning, test plan and automation
- Collaborate with Controls, Software and other Design engineers,
create test cases and derive test procedures / sequences based on
requirements and feature listings
- Develop Test automation strategy, develop scripts and software
to perform automated testing cycles
- Support any qualification of test setups necessary to validate
- Jointly own approval of test software, test procedures and test
cases with product and controls/design engineers and perform test
setup / software validation testing during the off-hours
- Develop and plan test runs according to the integration release
- Support test runs at various levels of integration, and
document test results
- Report and escalate issues as appropriate and participate in
triaging of issues with different teams
- Participate in the design of a world class engineering effort
to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- 8+ Years of Industry experience in SW Development for
Automation and Testing.
- Experience in writing and documenting maintainable Python
- Experience in C/C++ and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in working with Linux based Embedded Systems.
- Prior Automotive experience is a big plus, including
familiarity with automotive protocols such as CAN, UDS, DoIP
- Experience in creating feature based test plans and
implementing them in automation.
- Experience in Network Programming (Socket Programming), Vector
Tools is a plus.
- Familiarity with Git is a must.
- Experience with performing White Box, Black Box, Functional,
System, and Regression Tests through manual and automated
- Experience in creating Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) Test setups to
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Staff Software Engineer Automation Framework Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!