Arabic Linguistic QA Tester
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we
set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of
mobility.We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you.We are currently seeking an Arabic Linguistic QA
Tester. This position is an experienced (mid-level) localization
professional. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and
approaches their work proactively, and with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Drive Linguistic QA Testing workflows and understand
dependencies - independently and reliably.
- Establish and implement end-to-end Linguistic QA
- Use JIRA to manage tasks and issues affecting localized content
- Collaborate with Core QA and QA Automation teams.
- Run localization test cases/suite to expose all localized
product content in organized visual (screenshot-based) workflows
and evaluate content coverage.
- Utilize runtime simulators, hardware setups, full vehicle
screen workbenches, and test vehicles to ensure localization
quality at the product level.
- Run localized builds, test passes, report issues, track status,
re-install and verify fixes.
- Resolve (linguists) product context queries as the SME of your
- Process and integrate feedback from regional teams around the
- Strive for continuous improvement - strengthen and scale
Linguistic QA processes, metrics, and other operational
- Native-level fluency of writing, reading, speaking in
- Outstanding written/verbal communication in English.
- 4+ years of Linguistic QA Testing.
- Strong technical domain knowledge (globalization,
- Experience with the full localization life cycle and best
- Proven experience managing medium to large-scale
- Bachelor's degree in technical area, or equivalent practical QA
- Experience shipping software on consumer devices (and related
- Experience linguistic QA testing a wide range of rendered
content formats (software, services, web-content, documentation,
CMS, Knowledge Base, advertising/PR, social media, audio, video,
- Experience working with global teams and markets.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes and adapt
to ongoing project needs.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and the ability to stay
focused under pressure.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills - to succeed in a
fast-paced environment.At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity -
we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity
and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic
protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols At Lucid, we
prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and
friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all
new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States
may or may not be required to provide original documentation
confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation
(doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and
position, please refer to the job description for more
details.Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a
medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be
granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to
and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated
Covid-19 Response team.To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors
does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Arabic Linguistic QA Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!