Senior Technical Project Manager, Vehicle Security
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Cyber Security programs, defining milestones and success
criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time
- Manage vehicle security operations center
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large,
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in
- Define and execute long-term roadmaps for both single-team and
cross-functional efforts related to embedded projects.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint review, and
- Work with vendors and suppliers and drive technical
- Understand technical implementation at the architectural level
and propose technical alternatives when necessary; ask questions
that clarify priorities and push the team to be effective.
- Own effective technical relationships with vendors to help them
move at the speed of our internal teams; understand dependencies
and partner roadmaps; track and unblock issues
- Influence technical decisions in working with large,
- Work with internal and external customers on setting goals and
priorities for data engineering and data science.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to estimate
work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Enable engineers in execution and cross functional
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and
communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders,
and engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive
- Remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps
in communication or schedule, manage issue escalations and provide
support to teams balancing competing priorities, and drive results
- Implement Agile project execution with Agile iterative
- Bachelor in the areas of Computer Science OR Computer
engineering OR Electrical engineering
- 7+ years of experience in Program Management on technical
- 10+ years of experience in embedded security and systems
- Experience with vulnerabilities & in-vehicle connectivity
interfaces and protocols, e.g. CAN, BLE, Wi-Fi, GNSS, mitigation
mechanisms, and security enforcement.
- Experience in running security operations center playbooks,
incident response plans
- Knowledge of AWS Infra, embedded systems, backend services, PKI
services, security monitoring tools and processes (pen-testing,
vulnerability scanning, etc..)
- Ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software
- Ability to be an influential member of a highly integrated team
composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Knowledge of technical architectures, computer science, and
software development lifecycle.
- Proven track-record of taking ownership and driving results
across organizations and business unit
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and project
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Master's in Computer Science OR Computer engineering OR
- Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure and embedded security is
- Prior experience of working in automobile companies and
understanding of vehicle architecture and communication
Keywords: RGBSI, Newark , Senior Technical Project Manager, Vehicle Security, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!