Process Development Scientist Expert
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Santa Clara, CA
Manager would love to find a candidate with significant analytical
experience. Especially experience with LCMS, HPLC, and qPCR.
The position will support a manufacturing team that develops,
troubleshoots, and supports the processes we use to manufacture DNA
microarrays and oligonucleotide library. This will include:
- Manufacturing and QC Process troubleshooting;
- Laboratory method development and validation;
- Equipment calibration, maintenance and validation;
- Analytical chemical testing;
- Reagent prep and testing;
- Analysis of data trends;
- Documentation of development and validation efforts and
completion of batch records;
- Other related lab/analysis/development tasks as needed;
Desired skills include:
- Experience with general molecular biology techniques, including
- Experience with analytical chemistry techniques, including
HPLC, LCMS, GCMS and UV-Vis.
- Strong biotechnology lab skills with working knowledge of
chemistry, analytical chemistry, and molecular biology.
- Experience with data analysis;
- Experience with basic statistical analysis;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Motivation and a desire to participate in a cross-functional,
collaborative and dynamic team.
Other Beneficial Skills:
- Experience in an ISO 13485 or cGMP compliant
- Experience with Agilent Mass Hunter software, Minitab, and
Leads process development and scale-up of manufacturing processes
production in a lab environment. Designs and develops processes for
manufacturing using statistics based experimentation and principles
of process excellence. Works with internal organizations and
vendors to ensure regulatory and company compliance of
manufacturing processes. Involved in new product scale-up,
purification, process optimization, technology transfer and process
validation activities. Develops production procedures and product
specifications. Monitors the performance of processes and equipment
and makes recommendations for continuous improvement. Develops
custom pilot scale and commercial manufacturing equipment. Works
with equipment vendors to define, develop, implement and qualify
Works on assignments with clearly defined objectives
Solves problems of limited scope and complexity"
Bachelors or Master's Degree or University Degree or
should have up to 2 years of relevant experience.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Staff Scientist,
Location: Newark, CA - 94560
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Newark , Process Development Scientist Expert, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!