Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
As lobby ambassador, you will greet visitors with a warm welcome
and direct them through the sign-in process. As a luxury brand, it
is important for each and every guest to feel welcomed and
supported during their visit at Lucid Motors' HQ in Newark, CA.
- Proactively greet guests within the lobby, direct sign-in
process, and respond to any requests or support needs
- Monitor traffic flow and guest queues within the lobby;
acknowledging all guests quickly and perform best efforts to
minimize wait times
- Exceed standards for personal appearance and grooming at all
- Facilitate lobby safety, cleanliness, and security
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of experience in a front desk role, with a
consistent track record of strong overall performance
- Ability to stand/walk for several hours at a time
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional listening skills to accurately identify guest
inquiries and concerns and address appropriately
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Lobby Ambassador, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!