QC RA - Supervisor
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Job Location: Newark - Newark, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Negligible
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Operations
By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on
future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne and all of its brands
provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical
We seek a highly motivated and energetic Quality Control
Supervisor to join our Operations team. This position will be
leading the Quality Control team to execute all QC functions to
support production, stability, validation, and material inspection
activities. Seeking a professional that will be a working
supervisor with the ability to provide support and coach the direct
reports. The QC supervisor must have the ability to adapt to
shifting priorities in a fast-paced and growing environment, while
adhering to established protocols and procedures. All regulated
activities will be in compliance to ISO 13485/GMP requirement.
- Scheduling testing activities and review records
- Perform QC testing to support production.
- Troubleshoot and resolve nonconformances.
- Handle non-production testing activities as needed.
- Guide, coach, mentor, and set goals for direct reports.
- Determine and initiate improvement activities in Quality
Control team to streamline processes and workflows for
Education and Experience:
- A B.S./M.S. in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology or
related field with at least 5 years of laboratory experiences
preferability in a Quality Control environment
- 2 years in a supervisory/lead role
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in molecular biology techniques, microscopy and
imaging, and cell culture
- Experience in ISO 13485 and GMP environment a plus
- Problem solver, effective communicator, and can resolve
- Ability to delegate and be empathetic
- Good time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in histology and tissue/cell-based assays such as
immunohistochemistry and in situ hybridization is preferred
- Previous experience with ERP System preferred
Keywords: Bio-Techne, Newark , QC RA - Supervisor, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!