Production Data Associate Scientist
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate
effectively with cross-functional and international colleagues
- Ability to solve problems by leveraging existing solutions and
balancing analytics with practicality
- Driven to professional development with a strong desire to
learn new skills.
- Confidence working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of software tools (e.g., Word
- Passion over data, statistics, and analytics.
- Experience and comfort working in a GMP and FDA-regulated
- Understand SQL queries with some background knowledge in
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Production Data Associate Scientist, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!