Validation Engineer - ADAS Parking Functions
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Validation Engineer
responsible for validation of parking functions of the ADAS /
Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an experienced
professional with a track record of successfully bringing new
automotive (ADAS) systems into production.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for
- Be responsible for test validation of hardware/software
components related to ADAS/AD parking functions such as Parking
Assist, Automated Parking and Remote Controlled
- Contribute to system architecture and the related validation
tests on component.
- Be the Component Owner(USS, Parking Controller, Surround
View Camera) for the Parking Functions, lead the component
- Execute Bench test and support Mechanical / Electrical
- Be responsible to create CANoe environments, simulate
sensors, and create test cases using CAPL scripting tool.
- Be responsible for test diagnostics and UDS protocol and fault
- Facilitate and align related cross-functional technical teams
such as HMI, functional safety, powertrain, infotainment,
cybersecurity, homologation, and ADAS/AD development teams on the
- Work closely with Tier 1 suppliers
- Explore simulation, HIL, SIL to optimize (sub-)system test and
validation strategies in terms of efficiency, cost and final
- Leverage state-of-the-art processes and tools for architecture,
requirements, test plans and results and ALM to work in a highly
interactive, collaborative environment
- Support Vehicle level validation for Parking Assist
- Investigates root causes of component or system level DUT
- A proven track record of working with hardware/software systems
related to ADAS or AD automotive features for mass
- Experience debugging, testing and bringing up complex
- Experience developing and executing validation test plans
- Experience with automotive tests and measurement systems (HIL,
- Capability and creativity to successfully complete projects
with unconventional ideas in highly constrained, innovative startup
- Several years working experience at automotive Tier 1/2
suppliers or OEMs, with an understanding of automotive processes
- Programming skills related to integration, testing and
automation (e.g. C++)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience with ADAS Parking Assist systems at a Tier
1 or OEM
- Experience as Feature Owner for Parking features.
- Experience with Vector tools: CANoe, CANape and CAPL.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience with Diagnostics and UDS protocol.
- Experience with HIL, SIL simulation.
- Broad experience with various ADAS/AD systems, including
mechanical, electrical and software components.
- Experience in C++ software development
- Proficiency with agile development tools and environments
(Jira, Jama, …)
- Proficiency with Lab equipment tools.
- Familiarity with automotive regulations and functional safety
standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
- BS minimum in System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 3 years of engineering experience in the automotive
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Validation Engineer - ADAS Parking Functions, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!