Mechanical Engineer - ADAS Packaging
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 30, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a mechanical engineer responsible for
supporting the ADAS mechanical packaging on vehicle and test
fixture design for ADAS verification.
- Design robust module mounts which support repeatable and
accurate performance of exterior/exterior sensors and compute
- Contribute with strong knowledge in designing kinematic
mechanisms and shock and vibration stabilization structures.
- Deliver mechanical assemblies with demonstrated tolerance
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups including exterior
surface design, interior cabin design, design studio, structural
simulation group, ADAS group and module suppliers to optimize
packaging space and fulfilling serviceability
- Work with Tier 1 suppliers and understand mechanical system
- Proven track record in mechanical design of ADAS sensor
- Proficiency in 3D CAD software like CATIA V6 or similar
- Knowledge about 3D printing, sheet metal design and plastic
injection molded design.
- Hands-on prototyping skills to provide quick-turn
- Expertise in latest ADAS verification cases
- Track record of creative mechanical design that will fit within
- Knowledge of vehicle build and electrical harnessing
- Bachelors of Science, Mechanical Engineering or related
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Mechanical Engineer - ADAS Packaging, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!