Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer to
secure our Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud based applications. You
will leverage the latest platform technologies such as Kubernetes
and Docker. This individual must be a hands-on with Can-Do attitude
and have executed multiple projects related to Cloud
- Leverage the latest platform technologies such as Kubernetes
and Docker to enable developers to deliver software written in
- You will be working to support and redefine the vehicle
platform data processing in cloud environments, while developing
solutions that can incorporate micro-services, Linux and Docker
containers, cloud-native and on-premise environments.
- This individual must have comprehensive knowledge of Cloud
offerings and able to design and implement comprehensive security
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or comparable experience
- Minimum 10+ years of overall experience working in Networking
application Security and Cloud Security
- Experience in a fast-moving startup
- Extensive work experience in design and development of Cyber
Security methodologies in Cloud Services and comply to Security
- Extensive experience managing and securing cloud services (e.g.
AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience in creating, hardening, and maintaining secure
- Able to contribute at all levels of product development
starting from concept phase to production phase
- Knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration
- Strong Linux fundamentals
- Demonstrable proficiency with one or more programming languages
(C/C++, Java, Ruby, Go, Python, bash, etc)
- Extensive experience with pen testing tools and security attack
- Strong understanding of network concepts including TCP/IP
protocol stack, HTTP and TLS, DDoS detection/prevention, Intrusion
detection and prevention
- Experience with socket programming is desirable
- Network and host anomaly detection through both automated
(NIDS/HIDS) and manual tools
- Experience with Logging and Monitoring tools such as Splunk,
ELK, Dynatrace, or AppDynamics.
- Executed projects in Agile development environment
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineer, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!