Senior Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend Platform
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer,
Cloud/Backend Platform. You will conceptualize and build
applications in cloud environments. Our ideal candidate exhibits a
can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and
determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate
excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to
learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced
- Conceptualizing and building applications in cloud
- Architecting Cloud applications which scale efficiently.
- Architect a Microservices in Cloud, using optimal design for
- Ensure optimization of software through design reviews and code
- Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, Microservices.
- Leading a team of highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers and
utilizing their abilities to achieve big goals.
- Inspire the engineers to push themselves to their personal best
- Proficiency in Data Structures, Algorithms and writing
- Should have sound understanding of distributed systems and its
- Has prior experience, designing a system which scales from
- Proficiency in a major programming language like Golang, C/C++,
- Hands-on experience with Containers and Container
Orchestration. Docker and Kubernetes experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Messaging Queues and the Pub/Sub
- Hands-on experience with setting up a Full Stack.
- Experience with API design and services.
- Experience with developing software which scale.
- Experience in establishing high quality code base.
- Working knowledge of Networking protocols such as TCP/UDP,
MQTT, REST etc.
- Working knowledge of TLS/SSL
- Experience with Kafka and MQTT message brokers.
- Sound understanding of REST, API design and distributed systems
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- MS/BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer
engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields or
- 8+ years of experience working with cloud-based systems.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Senior Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend Platform, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!