Program Manager - Financial Services
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking an innovative, highly motivated and experienced
Operations Manager in Auto Finance. This is a critical role that
requires knowledge of underwriting, funding and compliance. As an
Operations Manager you will collaborate with our banking partners
to provide and ensure a seamless end-to -end consumer finance
- Lead the operations team and manage the day-to-day activities
with our banking partners.
- Define the workflow to support the consumer finance journey
from application, contract documentation, funding and servicing of
- Establish the necessary SLAs with our banking partners to
ensure efficiency and alignment with our sales process and
direct-to-consumer business model.
- Influence our banking partners processes and policies to drive
favorable outcomes in credit application underwriting process.
- Work closely with our sales & ops and act as the subject matter
expert and resource internally.
- Implement key factors and establish KPIs and SLAs to ensure
overall product performance and success.
- Prepare executive briefings including financial services
operations updates, feedback, pricing, and market trends.
- 7+ years’ experience management and Auto Finance with expert
knowledge of loan, lease, and alternative finance
- Experience in at least 2 or more of the following areas and
working knowledge of the others:
- Auto finance, financial products, underwriting and
- BA/BS degree required.
- Extremely analytical with technical expertise in (auto)
finance, economics, statistics.
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually
curious with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively
communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action
to engage diverse audiences as well as inform and educate senior
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, build a
high-performance organization, continuously drive innovation, and
inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, and perform in a
- Strong experience and track record creating something from
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Program Manager - Financial Services, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!