Finance Analyst - Corporate Financial Analysis
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst - Corporate Financial
Analysis with a solid academic background and a desire to influence
a cleaner future through the electrification of the transportation
space. If you are detail-oriented, able to multitask and like to
take on new challenges, then we want to talk with you!
- Actively participate with management to guide and influence
long-term, strategic decision making in its broadest sense.
- Compile and manage large data sets of key financial information
to analyze and sensitize management scenarios to analyze the near,
mid and long-term financial health of the Company.
- Fastidiously and accurately manage inputs and the communication
of outputs from the Company’s financial operating model.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to drive
understanding of Lucid’s “big picture” financial priorities.
- Provide objective business consultancy and financial guidance
to the Company, its management and the Board of Directors by
building financial models and concisely synthesizing key
- Interpret key operational performance indicators, growth
trends, and competitive positioning to inform strategic
recommendations for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Partner closely with the operating team (incl. Engineering,
Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Program Management, Marketing, Retail,
and Business Development) to understand financial inputs and
facilitate alignment in critical operating decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting
departments across the organization.
- Provide new perspective to identify and propose opportunities
for improvement across processes and business functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ relevant experience, with a minimum of 2 years of
variance analysis experience (eg: actuals to forecast comparison)
and ability to own period-to-period analysis.
- Ability to create bespoke and scalable financial models from
scratch, at times with degrees of ambiguity around inputs, and
ability to clearly communicate outputs.
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills,
high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to
identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high
degree of autonomy and accountability for results.
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral
- Finance analyst experience at an automotive OEM or automotive
Tier 1 supplier – a huge plus!
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top
tier institution – bonus points!
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Finance Analyst - Corporate Financial Analysis, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!