Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
The Jama Administrator role is responsible for the configuration
of a new instance. Once launched, this role will assist in the
ongoing administration, maintenance and documentation of the Jama
implementation. Be the main point of contact and domain expert
leading Jama software deployment for Lucid Motors. Manage the
configurations of the platforms across engineering projects and be
the go-to person for any system issues, improvements, and best
practice questions. Own the relationship with the software vendor
and be responsible for documenting and updating internal processes
and procedures, in relation to these software tools, for Lucid
Motors. Perform and own tasks for Jama (i.e., Customized workflows,
manage release cycles, implement/test recovery issues, create
filters and custom dashboards for projects). Help when needed to
investigate, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Administrative owner of the Jama Software Requirements
- Administrative of Jira (Atlassian) project and issue tracking
- Perform and own tasks for Jama and Jira including, but not
- Customize workflows for multiple projects and maintain version
control and configuration of tools.
- Manage release cycles and validate the software tools.
- Upgrade, backup, and baseline the project folders within each
- Implement or test recovery from issues.
- Create filters and custom dashboards for each project, as
- Manage users, content, collaboration tools and
- Manage project releases, item types, users, groups,
- Provide best practices, guidance and governance to better
manage the review process.
- Build a full bi directional integration with Jira.
- BIRT, Velocity templates is a plus.
- Experience with JAMA and Jira Cloud REST API's end point.
- Python scripting.
- Work closely with Quality engineering, software and control
- Document standards, guidelines, templates, and best practice
procedures for both administrators and users of the system.
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience is
- Knowledge of Jama tools, workflows, and permission schemes is
- Knowledge of Jira tools, workflows, and permission schemes is
- Understanding of engineering lifecycle phases and design
control processes is preferred.
- Experience validating third party tools to comply with Auris
Quality Management system and to follow FDA guidance is
- Knowledge of Requirement Management best practices when working
with multiple concurrent programs is preferred.
- Knowledge of Risk Management best practices in relation to
defect tracking and requirement relationships is preferred.
- Experience with software and hardware defect tracking processes
- Ability to communicate and work with external software vendors
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities on multiple
tasks is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is
- A minimum of a high school diploma is required; a Bachelor's
degree is preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Jama Administrator, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!