Engineer, Test and Validation
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled Test and Validation
Engineer for the interiors team. You will work with a team of
talented engineers in support of the interior development efforts
at Lucid. You will be managing multiple scheduling activities for
simultaneous projects. You will work closely with the manager and
director testing/vehicle safety departments to lead the creation
and evaluation of specifications for the body interiors team
- The position would require the organizing and creation of the
Lucid Motors performance and test specifications.
- Collaborate with suppliers to compare and benchmark competitive
- Maintain and update the specification and its approval
- Coordinate and organize the internal OEM level tests.
- Organizes and contributes to the review of the internal and
external test reports for approval.
- Contribute to creating a documentation systems for
specifications and project test results.
- At least 4 or 5 years of Automotive Interior validation and
testing experience at OEM, Tier-1 or Test Lab.
- Experiences in creating specifications.
- Experiences in tracking and reviewing tests.
- Experiences with FMVSS and other international regulatory
- Experience with Atlasssian, Jira and/or Confluence
- Extensive working knowledge of interior systems
- Great organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment with
frequent prioritization adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering or in a related field,
or equivalent experience
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Engineer, Test and Validation, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!