Perform documentation reviews, material transactions and
material cycle counts to ensure timely and accurate reviews and
submission of device history records along with maintaining an
accurate inventory. Identify and make recommendations for new
procedural and process improvements. Provide leadership and support
in ensuring quality, lowering cost and improving productivity in
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with SAP and other inventory management system.
- Performs material transactions in SAP and DHR review for
release in compliance with standards for good manufacturing
- Monitors and provide updates on DHR review and release
- Data entry (Raw materials, IPT spreadsheet)
- Participate in Daily Management in reporting daily metrics
- Archiving of DHRs turned in to QA
- Logs DHR errors and coordinate with production supervisors for
- Updates work request schedule spreadsheet for
- SAP transaction for Work request material used charge out
- Performs inventory cycle count for all manufacturing
- Monitoring of Kanban card system, which includes updating
- Ensure batch records are complete and accurate.
- Identify and eliminate sources of inefficiencies.
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
- For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete
all required trainings satisfactorily and on time.
Education and Experience (in years):
- 2+ years of related experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience in clean room assembly or Manufacturing in the
medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience in FDA audits
Knowledge and skills:
- Understands GMP and Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with peers,
supervisors, engineers, managers, leads and upper management. Able
to understand any given instructions and batch records written and
spoken in English.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Basic Computer Skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to solve basic math problems
- Able to contribute to the development of concepts and
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: (Delete this section if not
- Knowledge of SAP ERP system
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.