Sr. IT Support Specialist
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Sr. IT Support Specialist will act as site lead and provide
onsite (with some remote) desktop technical support for Revance
Therapeutics staff located in the Newark Office. As a member of a
rapidly expanding company, you must be organized, focused and
self-driven. You have a passion for problem-solving and seeing
issues through to resolution.
- Providing superior customer service in supporting end users and
- Act as site lead including support and managing IT equipment
- Triage and respond to tickets created through the ticketing
system in a timely and courteous manner. Resolve or escalate as
appropriate and document steps taken.
- Install, configure, and maintain desktops, laptops, monitors,
mobile devices and local printers.
- Responsible for managing onboarded user's laptop imaging using
various MDM technologies (SCCM, Intune, JAMF, ABM).
- Work closely with Sr. IT Manager and HR to ensure all
onboards/offboards are processed efficiently.
- Light system administration; AD account maintenance, network
folder permissions, mailbox permissioning/maintenance.
- Provide installation and setup of video conference
- Work with software and hardware vendors for support when
necessary to resolve complex problems.
- Provide support for network printers and scanners and place
support calls when necessary.
- Must have O365 Administration
- Must have experience with Windows 10, Active Directory,
Outlook/Exchange, O365 administration.
College degree or related experience
5 years as a support technician
7 years + as a Sr. Support technician in the Pharma industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Needs to have extremely high customer service experience.
Experience with JAMF, SCCM, and Intune is a plus. Needs to be
punctual, reliable, and have a passion for technology.
Someone who sees value in building strong relationships with end
users and works at fostering trust between IT Support and the
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a company where
diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Revance
does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on
the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic
origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited
category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Keywords: Revance, Newark , Sr. IT Support Specialist, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!