Production Data Associate Scientist
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate
effectively with cross-functional and international colleagues
- Ability to solve problems by leveraging existing solutions and
balancing analytics with practicality
- Driven to professional development with a strong desire to
learn new skills.
- Confidence working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of software tools (e.g., Word
- Passion over data, statistics, and analytics.
- Experience and comfort working in a GMP and FDA-regulated
- Understand SQL queries with some background knowledge in
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Production Data Associate Scientist, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!