Senior Supplier Development Engineer
Posted on: June 6, 2021
20 FDA-cleared tests and 27 CE-IVD tests have been introduced by
Cepheid - from Healthcare Associated Infections to women's health,
sexual health, and virology. Unprecedented customer demand and
ever-increasing market size necessitates increasing the global
manufacturing supply base, including worldwide expansion.
This is an exciting engineering role whose responsibilities
include enabling the expansion of the current manufacturing supply
capacity, reducing cycling while driving improvements in yield and
overall product quality!
This position is located on site at our Sunnyvale, CA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Includes analyzing manufacturing costs for subassemblies and
complete product modules.
- Decompose manufacturing steps by labor cost and technical
machining/circuit board assembly processes as well as raw
- Provide alternative manufacturing component assembly
- Lead supplier selection and qualification for cost savings and
- Implement sourcing strategies.
- BS Electrical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering or related
with 5+ years experience required. MS or MBA preferred.
- Experience in PCBA assembly supplier manufacturing
- Ability to resolve PCB level component material and assembly
- Familiarity with Agile and SAP
- Finish the assigned and required training satisfactorily and on
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Senior Supplier Development Engineer, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!