Production Operator - 2nd Operation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Title: Production Operator - 2nd Operation
Job Functions: Production
Production Operator sets up and operates production machines and
equipment. Reports to Production Supervisor and is located in
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall operation of the assigned
production line/unit that may include
assembly and the following:
- Ability to manually hand solder electronic components.
- Setup, read and understand Set-up Sheets, Assembly
Instructions, and Assembly Notes.
- Execute written/verbal instructions given by supervisor and
monitor efficiency and quality of assigned routine tasks:
- Read and follow work instructions and visual aids
- Check and inspect task results against predetermined
- Identify, communicate, and escalate production issues and
- Perform other duties and tasks related to the Production
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum education requirement is a High school diploma or
- Basic understanding of IPC class 1,2,3
- Minimum 3-year work experience in a manufacturing production
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds
- Ability to stand in an eight-hour work shift with mandatory
rest and lunch breaks
- Ability to work flexible OT when needed.
Keywords: Unigen, Newark , Production Operator - 2nd Operation, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!