Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
Contract role: Flexible on location (CA, AZ, MI).
We're currently seeking Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to
drive recruiting (end to end) for our Hardware Engineering
division. This position requires an experienced professional with a
strong full life cycle recruiting skills and solid knowledge of
state-of-the-art tools, technologies and techniques to attract
world class talent to Lucid Motors.
- Transition into the SME for a sub-division within the Hardware
- Work will partner hiring managers to forecast needs, launch
requisitions, build pipelines, negotiate/extend offers and drive
- Facilitate open communication up to the director level.
- Build a long-term hiring plans for identify and attracting
- Analyze and track market compensation packages.
- Be available as an onsite resource in our Newark HQ.
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting recruiting
- 1+ years of recruiting in a relevant automotive vertical
(Electric Vehicle, OEM, Autonomous Driving...ect).
- 1+ years of creative sourcing for volume or niche roles.
- Proven offer negotiation tactics.
- Ability to work independently and sort through ambiguity.
- The versatility to operate remotely, whilst maintaining close
communications with the team at headquarters.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.