Company: Lucid Motors Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucids mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by
creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are currently seeking a Logistics Recruitment Coordinator. This
position requires an experienced professional with the ability to
manage the day-to-day chaos that comes from managing the logistical
needs of a large-scale operation. The successful candidate will
familiar with the challenges of an Automotive Logistics Department
and our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches
his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be
expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to
possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
within a fast-paced environment. You Will:
- Work with executives and hiring managers in Logistics to
understand hiring needs and coordinate with Talent Acquisition to
develop/execute sourcing and recruiting plans for the
- Proactively develop relationships with candidates and
- Determine a recruiting strategy to build a pipeline and sources
for diverse talent.
- Manage relationships with recruiting team throughout the
- Source active and passive candidates using various sources
(X-ray search, Google search, LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Social
- Review and screen resumes and credentials for relevance of
skills, experience and knowledge in relation to specific position
- Assist with the candidate selection process.
- Document and follow through with candidates through transition
with recruiting partners.
- Be a key player in maintaining a great new hire experience for
our candidates as we scale through partnerships with HR, IT,
Payroll and others.
- Partner with HR and own all communications to ensure a seamless
transition from hired candidates to candidate on-boarding.
- Assist with ATS (Lever) administration which includes
reviewing, creating and managing job postings and requisitions
- Assist with driving data integrity and encourage all teams to
follow processes to allow accurate data and reporting.
- Represent Logistics at recruiting events.
- Proactively approach top talents from around the world and
build talent database.
- 5+ years demonstrated success in sourcing Supply Chain and
- Demonstrated understanding of performance metrics (conversion
rate / KPI)
- Direct sourcing experience (LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean Search,
- Flexibility and aptitude with various applicant tracking
systems (Lever is a plus)
- Understanding of the anatomy of vehicles (i.e. Body Structures,
Gear Box, Drive Train, BIW)
- Basic familiarity with the needs of an Automotive Logistics
- An outgoing, proactive, and positive attitude, and enjoy
working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment.
- A self-starter mindset and fantastic inter-personal skills. You
will communicate well with every level of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the core skill sets required for a wide
variety of job positions.
- Demonstrated acumen and understanding of the logistics and
- Impeccable follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Proven recruiting experience in scaling a company from
small-size to mid-size.
Great to Have
- Experience handling general immigration status
- A well-developed knowledge of OEMs within the automotive
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations in relation to
- Ability to handle hyper growth hiring environment
Be part of something amazing
- BA/BS degree is required.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, were providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we dont just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid
Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin,
age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, marital status, and any other
characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors Inc, Newark , Recruitment Coordinator, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!