Newark Jidoka Production Manager (Night Shift)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage staff resources by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training and developing associates for growth opportunities
- Maximize the performance of Value Streams by implementing and
sustaining lean conversion principles in order to meet customer
- Develop and execute strategy for improving the safety, quality,
delivery, inventory and productivity (SQDIP) performance.
- Report progress and necessary counter-measures to achieve set
goals through Daily Management walkthroughs.
- Coach and develop teams, facilitate individual and team
- Utilize standard reports and visual management to clearly
communicate production schedules, delays and corrective action
- Responsible for on time delivery of product from respective
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process;
observing processes and equipment, monitoring personnel and
resources, developing reporting procedures and systems in
accordance with company guidelines to ensure success in meeting the
Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity goals.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating
issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and
directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment,
and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and
- Drive ever-improving results by leveraging Danaher Business
System (DBS) tools, consulting skills, and change management
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and
direct work priorities of direct report supervisors and
- Provides input for capital expenditures for new equipment and
- Directly provide formal and informal DBS training and
- Support/Lead productive kaizen events and sustainment of
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal oriented and
- Able to work independently and complete basic problem
- Other duties as assigned by the manager and may be asked to be
included in quality activities and employee activity teams.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.
Keywords: Danaher, Newark , Newark Jidoka Production Manager (Night Shift), Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!