ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs and documents laboratory testing of finished product
- Conducts data analysis according to established methods and
- Revises and updates product testing procedures, work
instructions, and worksheet as
- Performs laboratory and equipment maintenance/calibration
activities as instructed
- Maintains laboratory reagent and control material
- Participates in test method validation activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Effectively communicates updates on progress and status of
testing to product manufacturing.
- Applies technical knowledge and abilities to ensure team
testing is performed in a compliant
- Trains new hires in laboratory procedures and Quality System
Databases and ERP systems
TRAINING RESPONSIBILITIES: (REQUIRED)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and
Education and Experience (in years):
- HS diploma degree(or equivalent experience) with 2-4 years of
related work experience OR
- AA or Technical Trade degree with 1-2 years of work
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience working in a biological lab required.
- Must be able to work in a high-throughput, fast-paced
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and QSR/GMP experience
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and
- Able to work independently and interface effectively with
different functional groups
- Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: (Delete this section if not
- Experience in handling biological and chemical materials.
- Experience working in GMP compliance environment.
The statements in this description represent typical elements,
criteria and general work performed.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Shift Hours 6pm-6am
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.