Assembler - Swing Shift
Company: Sanmina SCI
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Category (For Job Seekers)
13571 - EMS Newark CA USA - Newark, CA 94560 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense, and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world.
Specializing in precision machining and metal fabrication, our
Sanmina Newark, California facility has 15 years of experience in
both precision and large format solutions for industrial,
semiconductor, clean technology, and oil & gas markets. We provide
comprehensive engineering and test capabilities: from in-house and
hydrostatic leak-testing of medium and large format vacuum chambers
to machining of precision stainless steel mechanisms. We have the
capacity to machine components up to 3 meters. Our metal
fabrication services include grinding, vacuum welding, heat
treating, plating, and anodizing. We can process many advanced
materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, plastics,
ferrous-nonferrous, and other exotic alloys.
Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical
assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines
and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing
wiring, component installation, hand soldering, and cable
harnessing on assembly units. Makes setups and adjustments holding
tolerances to blueprint specifications.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities
- Responsible for the correct positioning of the machine
according to the planned layout whether during pre-acceptance
- Bend and install instrument tubing.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical
- Must be oriented and capable of meeting daily goals for
- Requires the ability to operate alignment tooling, precision
tooling as well as basic hand tools.
- Builds both basic and complex mechanical assemblies.
- Assists with loading the carts and other material handling
- Operates various hand tools.
- Performs other assembly related duties.
- Follows all company and facility policies including quality,
safety, conduct, and attendance.
- Must do all of the above safely and responsibly
- Demonstrates mechanical ability.
- Good Communication skills with supervisor, engineer, and
- Mechanical and Shop Safety knowledge.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is desired
- 3 years of assembly experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Need to be flexible with changes
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- This is an ITAR facility and the applicant must be a US Citizen
or a lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Newark , Assembler - Swing Shift, Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!