Sr. Manufacturing Equipment Engineer (Powertrain Battery)
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We're looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Equipment Engineer. If
you're the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution,
and engineers an improvement no one's asked for yet then we want to
talk with you!
You will design and develop cutting-edge automation equipment,
detailing the requirements and specifications, leading to the
fabrication of equipment/automation cells and installation.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead the technical efforts of teams
engaged in the complex multidisciplinary technological
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with all
disciplines involved in specifying and engineering complex
- Ability to lead and contribute during all phases of the project
from initial concept to production ramp
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to turn broad program
objectives into actionable design initiatives
- Strong 3D CAD skills
- Analytic problem-solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six
Sigma, DOE or similar disciplines
- Demonstrated experience developing high volume, low-cost
precision mechanisms (including mechatronics)
- Engineering (especially mechanism) simulation experience
- Demonstrated design experience in developing and integrating
I/O devices which may include and be applied to
- End of arm tooling
- High speed pick and place automation
- Position sensors
- Material handling
- Fluid dispensing
- Vision systems
- BS Mechatronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronic
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a technology-based
industry, where automated assembly techniques are utilized.
Preferred Powertrain battery and high voltage experience.
- Industrial Engineering experience working in high-volume
- Knowledge of automated equipment systems and tools - robotic,
vision, material handling, Conveyors, PLC, HMI, etc.
- DELMIA experience required
- Travel required - 10%
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Newark , Sr. Manufacturing Equipment Engineer (Powertrain Battery), Other , Newark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!