Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy
by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered
around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a
shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of
a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Board Support Package
Engineer who has the ability to work with the team to build stable
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in
board bring-up activities, package and Create Software Development
packages for the Application Development, Source code organization
for efficient build process. Ideal candidate would be with
proficient knowledge in Board Support Packages and Yocto Build
Environment. Working experience in WiFi, LTE, GPS modules is a
- Should have proficient knowledge in Linux Environment for
bringing up the HW platform.
- Should have proficient knowledge in Networking/WiFi/LTE/GPS
kernel drivers and bring up process.
- Should have proficient knowledge in Yocto build environment to
build different recipies
- Create efficient build processes which reduces the time to
build the Software development cycle
- Must have working experience with Boot loaders board bringup
- Must have 5+ years of experience in working with different HW
- Experience with different processor architectures and cross
- Experienced with different types of boot processes and file
- Experienced in memory and file partitions and packaging the
Firmware by using compression techniques.
- Should do a thorough job of validating each component of the
- Experienced in working with Secure File System and platform
- Experience in Secure Boot would be a plus
- Experienced in bench marking platform BSP boot time, bringup
processes and teardown processes
- Experienced in Linux Hardening techniques.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards build Board Support Package in Yocto build
- Must have thorough knowledge in Linux System.
- Must have good understanding of Memory layout for Kernel, User
- Able to debug Kernel driver issues
- 5+ years of developing Board Support packages for embedded
- Must be able to create Software Development package for the
- Strong understanding Networking concepts and experienced in
Cross compiler platforms.
- Experience in Yocto build platform and creation of recipes
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the
industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a
community for innovators who want to make an immediate and
significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more
sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is
an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or
ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any
other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal
laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or
other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.