Category (For Job Seekers)
Program Mgmt/Customer Service
13571 - EMS Newark CA USA - Newark, CA 94560 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated
manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing
segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation
provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior
quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace,
industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia,
computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors.
Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key
regions throughout the world
Specializing in precision machining and metal fabrication, our
Sanmina Newark, California facility has 15 years experience in both
precision and large format solutions for industrial, semiconductor,
clean technology and oil & gas markets. We provide comprehensive
engineering and test capabilities: from in-house and hydrostatic
leak-testing of medium and large format vacuum chambers to
machining of precision stainless steel mechanisms. We have the
capacity to machine components up to 3 meters. Our metal
fabrication services include grinding, vacuum welding, heat
treating, plating and anodizing. We can process many advanced
materials, including aluminum, stainless steel, plastics,
ferrous-nonferrous and other exotic alloys.
Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a program
at the site, serving as the site liaison between the company and
the customer to ensure customer needs are met. Ensures all
program-related decisions are guided by the terms and conditions of
the customer's contract.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes Project Manager Objectives by communicating
project expectations; planning, monitoring and follow through of
assignments and expectations
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a
project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers' needs and deliver
with-in budget on desired outcomes. Fully accountable for the
result of the project, is the driver that holds the project
together. The project manager senior leads the project with passion
and provides deliverables.
- Defines Project Roles and Responsibilities by working closely
with the Customer, Sales Team, Engineering and Manufacturing the PM
is responsible for defining the project scope and objectives to
ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what
they should expect from one another.
- Performs Project tracking by preparing, maintaining and
submitting clear & concise activity/progress reports and time
recording/management reports. Managing and developing project
- Responsible for defining, teaching, and enforcing the use of
good project management practices.
- Manage the activities of a cross functional team(s) to ensure
completion of the project on time.
- Reviews status with the customer and the management team.
- Understands and drives written understanding of the project and
develop contract/MSA terms with customer and the business
- Maintains good customer relationship to avoid escalations.
- Drives effective meetings with both internal and external
- Timely resolution of issues and escalation as soon as it's
required to avoid delays in project completion.
- Ensures timely implementation of ECOs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Project/Program
- Experience in mechanical and electrical as well as
- Contract MGF/Enclosure/Sheet metal experience strongly
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain
proactive customer interaction
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Experienced user of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project
This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a
lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity